Our programs aim to address the diverse needs of all children, youth, and families in our community. Click below for a complete list of our mental health services, and to find out how to access each program in your area.Our Programs
Take a look at our event calendar to find out what community events, activities, and workshops we have coming up!Read More
Our YOUth Matter! group gathers twice a month to discuss projects and plan activities that will get everyone thinking about mental wellness in their community. Meetings are after school, food and refreshments are provided!Learn More
Our MissionTo provide for a continuum of mental health services for children, youth, and their families with a focus on treatment, and to advocate for mental health, prevention and promotion.
Our VisionHealthy children, youth, and families in a responsive, culturally sensitive and caring community.Donate Now!
- Thank you for all of your help I appreciate everything CFC has done for me!
- The appointment time was convenient, due to my long/inconsistent hours. The worker was and is very helpful in our child's treatment.
- The staff were very friendly, the atmosphere was nice and I feel that I received the service which I needed most. I was very happy with my experience! ☺
- Thank you for helping me in my time of need, the service was very much appreciated.
- It helped me to better understand my child's problems and ways to resolve them.
- Convenience of counselor to meet our son at school.
- Just talking about my daughters and my relationship has opened up my eyes - not so blind anymore.
- Having someone to talk to, clinician was very kind and I didn't feel alone when I was talking to her.
- Seeing my child do a complete 180 turn around, feeling more worthy.
- My son now deals with situations with a better understanding. He has actually now had sleepovers at his friends which is a huge deal for him ☺ He is very proud, as am I!
- Staff here were nice and easy to talk to.